How to Treat Acne Overnight January 31 2017, 0 Comments
Acne is one of the worst parts of one's life, which according to research, about 95% of people sometime in their life had acne. If you have to look your best the next day and you develop a large pimple on your face, then it's something that makes you worried. No medication can treat acne in a single day, but there are some easy tips which make you free of acne for a single day.
These are my personal experiences and sometimes when one of it didn't work then I adopt another one but these are the best in treating acne in a very little time:
1. You can apply garlic paste just rub it for one to two minutes and it can best control your acne overnight although it can cause temporary redness but it fades away along with your acne. But remember to use this minimally as it may damage your skin.
2. Apply ice for some time on your acne either directly or after wrapping the ice using a clean cloth then. It will also work as its cooling power control the inflammation and redness of your acne.
3. Try using some white toothpaste but apply it only to the affected area as it controls the pain and redness.
4. Apply aloe vera gel at night and leave it overnight then wash it in the morning. This is also effective for overnight acne minimization.
5. You can use steam as it open all your pores and all the dirt will come out and then wash it with some good cleanser.
6. Apply tea tree oil over the affected area, it is one of the best remedies for acne.
7. Cut lemon into two pieces and then squeeze half of it in a spoon and apply on the affected area. This does not only treat acne but also diminishes its marks.
8. You can mix tea tree oil with aloe vera gel and then apply it on the affected area for 20 to 30 minutes - it will reduce the appearance of acne.
9. You can apply a paste of neem leaves but try fresh paste as it works best and kills your acne.
These are the best tips which I hope will definitely work on your skin as it has worked on mine, but do remember that each person's skin is different so it's best to do a patch test before using this fully on your face! ;)