DIY Natural Homemade Mask February 02 2017, 0 Comments
Natural face masks should be used once in a week or two weeks to keep the face fresh, clean and natural looking. This mask includes all natural ingredients. It can easily be prepared at home within 5 minutes with daily use ingredients from the pantry.
The main ingredient of this mask is the gram flour or garbanzo bean flour. Gram flour has been extensively used for its beauty and health benefits. It is quite helpful to cleanse and exfoliate the skin. It is also a very effective remedy to remove tan, reduce pimples and greasiness of the skin. Below are the ingredients and method to prepare the mask:
- 2 tbsp gram flour
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- water or milk - depending on skin type
Method to apply:
- Mix both of the dry ingredients in a bowl and then add a whole egg. Mix it well.
- Add water to the mixture if you have oily skin or milk if you have dry skin. Turn the mixture into a thick paste.
- Cleanse your face with a good cleanser. My recommendations are Cetaphil for sensitive skin and Neutrogena for oily/combination skin.
- Pat dry your face. Apply the paste all over your face leaving the eye area and lips. Also, apply it on the neck and back of your hands.
- Massage the face and back of the hands for 2-3 minutes. Make sure you rub the knuckles of your fingers well.
- Leave it on the skin for 15 minutes or until it is completely dried. It will make your skin stretch a bit as it dries out. After it is completely dry, rinse your face, neck, and hands while massaging the area and then pat dry.
You will notice a considerable change in how your skin looks. It will be soft, smooth, brighter and absolutely clean. If you have an oily skin type, you will notice that your skin does not produce so much oil even after few hours of its use. It will also help in removing any tan you have. It keeps the skin fresh and brighter for a longer time. I have always used it with positive results and it has never disappointed me. It also does not have any side effects and that is the beauty of natural remedies!TIP: You can also add few drops of lemon or Vitamin E oil to the mixture or after rinsing your face. This will just add more benefits for the skin.