Acne spreading on your body or face can be caused by bacterial or a hormonal imbalance in your body.
Our hormones are constantly changing, could be changed from hitting puberty, period, menopause and pregnancy. To balance these hormones you can use a birth control.
Very common cause of acne is bacteria in our bodies. Changing your diet can seem hard at first since you become so used to eating what you are consuming right now. You have to set a routine and start eating healthy to change the way your skin looks. Try drinking more water, eating more vegetables and fruits.
Stay Far Away From:
- Cow’s Milk; because it can increase your insulin levels, and blood sugar which will increase the sebum in your skin causing it to become oily. -
- Sugar; sweets and sugar can cause weight gain and cause an increase of insulin in your body.
Stay Closer To:
- Smoothies; water based, dairy free, juice extracted, these are a few of my favorite smoothie combinations
- Strawberry, Banana, Pineapple
- Celery, Cucumber, Avocado
- Carrot, Tomato, Broccoli
- Vegetables; Eat all your veggies! Try to include more vegetables in your
- Diet, instead of having mashed potatoes, eat broccoli or spinach. Eating green and clean will give you a lot of health benefits such as iron, maintained sugar levels, low cholesterol, and less weight gain.
- Vitamins; vitamins such A, C, D, fish oils, are very good for the body. Chia seeds had good fatty acids, Omega 3 and fiber factors.
Making smoothies, drinking green tea, water, first thing in the morning is really excellent and will give you an energy boost throughout the whole day.
Once you make these changes in your lifestyles, you will be so surprised at how much you can achieve. You will notice a change in your skin by changing to the right diet. You will notice how much change it brings in your mood. You will have a greater amount of energy, healthy body, skin, mind, and soul. Making healthy habits is important to your body and mind.