Eyelash Serum Recipe February 12 2015, 1 Comment
By Gabrielle Gullotti
This eyelash serum conditions the eyelashes, and helps them grow longer, stronger, and thicker. The coconut oil moisturizes the eyelashes, the castor oil promotes growth, and the vitamin e helps prevent breakage and fall outs.
Ingredients needed: Coconut oil, castor oil, and vitamin E oil. 1/3 parts each.
- For 1 product, you would need 1/3 oz of each ingredient.
- For 9 of the product, you would need 3 oz of each ingredient.
- For 30 of the product, you would need 10 oz of each ingredient.
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Add an equal amount of castor oil and vitamin E oil to the liquid coconut oil.
- Mix the product and let it sit for at least two hours, until its a solid mixture.
Every night, dab your finger on the serum. Because the base of the serum is oil, it will melt at the heat of your finger. All you need is what is on your finger. Gently apply it to your lashes and your top and bottom water lines. The gentle rubbing of your waterlines will awaken the follicles and promote eyelash growth.