Hair growth and moisturizing treatment February 06 2015, 0 Comments
By Garielle Gulloti
The hair treatment moisturizes, strengthens, and promotes growth. The coconut oil moisturizes, the vitamin E oil strengthens, the castor oil promotes growth, and the argon oil adds shine and decreases frizz.
Coconut oil, vitamin E oil, castor oil, and argan oil.
How to make the mixture
- Melt the coconut oil.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour it into the glass jar and allow it to cool for four hours.
How to Apply it
1. Heat up a few spoonfuls of the treatment in a bowl. depending on your hair length.
2. Split your hair down the middle. With a cotton ball, apply some of the treatment onto your roots.
3. Split your hair on the side about an inch away from the original split and apply the treatment.
4. Continue this around your head, being generous on your scalp.
5. Once done with this, take the remaining serum and brush it through your hair. Be sure to generously coat all your hair.
6. Massage your scalp for four to five minutes to awaken your hair follicles and promote growth.
7. Leave the treatment in for at least a half hour and then rinse it out in the shower. Your hair should feel very soft, and have a shine to it.